Last modified: May 06, 2016
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide our products or services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide. When you register at Vutog, we ask you for personal information. The information we collect varies based on what you are signing up for. In some cases, we may just collect your name and email address and require that you establish a password. In other cases, we may request additional information, including, but not limited to, your telephone number, information about your business and your country of residence. The amount and type of information we collect will vary from time to time based on our business needs, but it is our goal to collect only the information that we need. We collect this information for a variety of reasons, including Vutog's effort to inform you of upgrades, changes in service, special offers, newsletters and other products and services in which you may be interested.
- Credit Card Information. When you purchase our products on our website you will be directed to our registered third party payment processing partners asking you to provide your credit card and billing information. These information are strictly confidential it will be with 3rd party payment processor and us for a tracking purpose only.
- Marketing. We may disclose anonymous information to advertisers, business partners, sponsors or other third parties. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. The anonymous information may be used to gauge the usefulness and popularity of our web pages, or certain links to or from our website. During those times when we participate in promotions and contests in conjunction with other companies, with the intent to share personal information, we will indicate this in our contest rules.
- Contacting You. Vutog may contact you to provide you with information concerning your account, your transactions with Vutog, your use of our services, including any software updates, without your specific consent. Please be aware that by accepting any of our offers, you agree to receive related follow-up communications via email, telephone or other means. Unless you instruct us otherwise, Vutog may also contact you with commercial information about products, services, promotions, contests, or other activities or offerings that may be of interest to you. You may be able to otherwise indicate your desire to obtain information about a particular offering by other means (such as an email request). Additionally, with each commercial communication you receive from Vutog, you will be given the opportunity to indicate that you wish to unsubscribe from receiving such future communications.
- Customer Stories and Reviews. Vutog posts customer stories and reviews on the website which may contain personally identifiable information, such as accrediting a testimonial with the customer's name. Vutog obtains each customer's consent via email prior to posting the story or testimonial or using a customer's name.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of Vutog or our users;
- Developing new services.
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Vutog's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns.
Subsequent Owner of Vutog